Discover the best craft beer London has to offer on this Borough Market Craft Beer Tour. You’ll discover the history behind this important brewing area in the capital - home to the famous ‘Porter’ beer style - whilst sampling some local beers along the way.Your guide will take you around various Borough Market craft beer venues and around the surrounding area where you’ll see the old Hop Exchange building, site of the old Anchor Brewery plus the city’s only surviving galleried coaching inn.Sample a number of different beer styles from traditional British ales to more modern styles. You’ll even get to grab some nibbles from the market to see how these pair with your beers.All tastings and light bites included with the ticket price on this tour. Any questions feel free to send us a message. Private tours are available on request.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
We'll discover the best craft beer stalls and venues at Borough Market.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Rake, 14 Winchester Walk, London SE1 9AG England
We will enjoy some tastings of beer at the final stop on the tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
Starting point of the tour.
Stop At: Neals Yard Dairy - Borough Market Shop, 6 Park Street, London SE1 9AB England
Optionally purchase some cheese here at the end of the tour.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Southwark Cathedral, 1 London Bridge Montague Close, London SE1 9DA England
See the view of the Cathedral on route.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tastings included.
- Entry/Admission - Southwark Cathedral
Bar 31, 31 St Thomas St, London SE1 9QU, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Experius in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.