Go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed! Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a unique showcase of the extraordinary British artistry, technology and talent that went into making the most successful film series of all time. Step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the secrets of the Harry Potter film series. You’ll walk the original stone floor of the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall, encounter animatronic creatures and wander down Diagon Alley.For the first time ever at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, you’ll have the chance to enter the set of Gringotts Wizarding Bank (the biggest expansion to date). This permanent addition allows visitors to walk through the wizarding bank of Gringotts, the Lestrange vault, a gallery of goblins and so much more.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film series at Warner Brother Studios with transport from central London...
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note all children aged 5-15 years and must be accompanied by an adult
- The coach for the return journey will be found in the same bay as drop off. Please note that there will be no representative present
- You will be met by a representative on the road outside the Royal National Hotel facing the intersection between Woburn Place and Coram Street
- Audio guides are purchasable on-site narrated in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Admission to the Warner. Bros studios: The Making of Harry Potter
- Return transport from central London
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Tour guide
- Pickup from hotel
Royal National Hotel, 38-51 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0DG, UK
5 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Faberest in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.