Join this unique Christmas walk and discover a world of fabulous decorations, wonderful illuminations and stunning window displays whilst hearing quirky stories and the festive history of London.
During this off-the-beaten-path tour, we explore charming hidden gems: secret alleyways in Covent Garden, pretty streets in Mayfair, vibrant courtyards in Soho as well as one-of-a-kind buildings in St. James’s.
From Instagrammable tunnels to the oldest department store in London, we will uncover the best-kept secrets of the West End.
This is a walking tour. Premium chauffered vehicle available upon request.
Contact us to customize this experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
We explore this historic part of London to visit a lovely artisans market, enjoy wonderful decorations and see a majestic Christmas tree.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Soho, London England
We hear quirky stories and wander around Carnaby street to see the most unique Christmas decorations in the area as well as the famous angels of Regent Street, the oldest illuminations in London.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mayfair, London England
We discover the best window displays in Mayfair, home to international designer fashion and Heritage British brands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. James's, St. James's, London, England
We visit ancient shops frequented by the Royals and the oldest department store in London to taste a Christmas delight.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Large-group tours should comply with new government regulations. Number of guests has been limited. As rules are updated regularly, please get in touch before booking.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Guide
- Bespoke Itinerary
- Additional Suggestions for the rest of your stay
- Food and drinks
Covent Garden, London, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/7/2022 - 1/6/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||03:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
St. James's, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fashiontrips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.