This is a comprehensive, bespoke tour of London’s famous landmarks and local gems.
We stay away from the crowds and walk through charming secret alleyways and side streets.
We take you to fabulous shopping areas, show you stunning architecture, beautiful gardens and ancient buildings whilst sharing quirky stories and taking memorable photos.
- The best views of Buckingham Palace and Changing the Guard ceremony
- A visit to the Tate Modern Gallery with panoramic views of the City
- A Thames walk with views of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and The Shard
- Exterior views of Westminster Abbey and Big Ben
- A stroll around the oldest Royal park in London, St. James’s Park
- A walk across the Wobbly Bridge
- A visit to Borough Market
- Delicious tastings
- The secrets of Trafalgar Square and Theatreland
- Fabulous fashion and unique shops in the West End
- Cool photo spots to capture Insta-worthy moments
A great off-the-beaten-path tour to discover London like a local!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
We visit the beautiful Piazza’s crafts market and learn where this fabulous retail wonderland gets its name from whilst stopping for cool photos at the most Instagrammable spots.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
We stand in the great multicultural centre of London, home to the world-famous National Gallery, and discover fun hidden treasures such as a tiny police station and a café in a crypt!
Pass By: Whitehall, Government London, London SW1A 2BX England
We share tales of the King who lost his head and admire the Queen’s Life Guard’s beautiful horses before finding the gated entrance to 10 Downing Street, the Prime Minister’s home and lodgings of Larry the Cat, the current Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
We learn the history of one of Europe's most ancient Parliaments.We travel back in time to learn the fascinating history of this medieval suburb and enjoy exterior views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the centre of political life in London, currently famous for its Brexit debates. We show you where journalists get those famous TV shots from and explore a lesser-known side street leading to a hidden courtyard that feels like a Harry Potter set.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
We enjoy exterior views of this ancient church, where English monarchs have been coronated since 1066 and Royal weddings such as William and Kate's have taken place.
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
We take a quiet stroll along the oldest Royal park in London and unearth the charming secrets of this beautiful green oasis surrounded by elegant residences and the Churchill War Rooms.
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
We take you to a quiet spot to enjoy a march along The Mall during the traditional Changing the Guard ceremony and share fun stories of the most famous British Royal Palace whilst showing you magnificent mansions filled with tales of unfaithful monarchs, Tudor treasons and contemporary break-ins!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St. James's Palace, Marlborough Rd, St. James's, London SW1A 1BS England
Hear tales of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn and how they turned a hospital into a beautiful Tudor landmark whilst admiring some of the world's most ancient shops.
Stop At: West End, London England
We enjoy a delicious lunch in the West End, tailored to your taste and budget, in a charming local pub, a trendy lunch spot or a great food market
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Soho, London England
We wander around Carnaby, an iconic fashion street, walk on the footsteps of British music legends such as David Bowie, the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix, visit the wonderful Liberty, a store in a Tudor revival building and uncover cult multi-brand shops.
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
We stand on the highest point in The Square Mile to take in St. Paul’s Cathedral’s breath-taking beauty, learn about the origins of London as a Roman settlement and find out how the city was once consumed by fire. This is one of the largest financial centres in the world, home to The Stock Exchange, Lloyds of London and The Gherkin.
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
We walk across the Millennium Bridge to pay a quick visit to the acclaimed Tate Modern and embark on an exploration of Southwark, the area where Shakespeare founded The Globe Theatre by the River Thames.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
We explore this foodie paradise renowned for its charming stalls, local producers and memorable film appearances such as Bridget Jones’s Diary, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Guy Ritchie’s Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Southwark Cathedral and The Golden Hinde are the backdrop of this vibrant area frequented by visitors and locals alike.
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
We end our comprehensive tour with scenic views of two of London’s most iconic sights and the wonderful contrast with modern buildings like the City Hall and The Shard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All out itineraries have been adapted to comply with government regulations. New routes include: - Lesser crowded areas - Social distancing - Hand-picked facilities (with clean and safe restrooms) throughout the experience - Private shopping and chauffeured vehicles when required
- Expert Local guide
- Personalised itinerary
- Private guided tour
- Support before and after the tour
- Additional suggestions for the rest of your stay
- Entrance to attractions
- Public transport tickets or taxi fees
- Lunch - Stops for food and drinks will be arranged according to your needs
London Bridge, London SE1, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fashiontrips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.