Size Matters - we are big on details, small on group sizes! The only company to offer daily trips, with such small intimate groups.
• Maximum 8 people - allowing restricted access to protected areas
• Visit Stonehenge and witness one of the most stunning and perplexing preneolithic sites in England
• Enter Oxford University with those who have studied at this prestigious institution
• Explore Bath's Georgian architecture and Roman historic links
All with the services of a fun and entertaining guide, to bring out the drama of these sites - strictly no boring tours!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Enter into the world-famous Bath Abbey: host of the 959 coronation of King Edgar; now one of the world's finest examples of Gothic Perpendicular Architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Learn all about this world-class example of Palladian architecture.
Stop At: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
Among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom; and is a Grade I listed building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
With entrance fees included in the day-tour fee, guests will enjoy a tour of both the Stones and the wonderful exhibition with one of our expert Oxford-educated guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: University of Oxford, University Offices 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD England
Explore perhaps the world's most prestigious academic institution.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to Roman Baths (free time allocated for this if desired)
Gloucester Road, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Gloucester Tube Station
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Footprints Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.