Foxtrail is the newest most unique way of sightseeing, you will collect your packs from the start and be set off in your own groups on a trail around London. You will have to work as a team to solve clues and riddles in order to complete your trail, all while taking in some of the beautiful sights London has to offer.
Foxtrail is self paced so feel free to stop for food or drink or to take in the sights as you please.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
St Pauls Cathedral
Pass By: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
See the amazing market
Pass By: The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
London's tallest building
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
The most famous bridge in London
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not suitable for people who cant walk distances
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- documents to complete the trail, pens, pencils, any boat tickets that may be needed.
- any food or drink, or any entrances to the landmarks you may walk past, plus public transport
3 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Foxtrail in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.