Visit Dunrobin Castle, most northerly of Scotland's great houses and the largest in the Northern Highlands with 189 rooms!
This castle dates back to the early 1300s and is considered unusual for its visual look, resembling a French chateâu.
Come book this tour and let Friendly Highland Tours take you up north to the east coast of the Northern Highlands overlooking the Moray Firth, situated just north of the villages of Golspie and Dornoch.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robertson's The Larder Tomich Farm Shop and Petting Farm, 11 - 13 Tomich, Beauly IV4 7AS Scotland
The farm has been there since 1954 and in recent years have really grown! They now have a quirky wee gift shop, a fun and popular children's petting farm as well a local loved Larder and Farm shop!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenmorangie Distillery, on the A9 Ross-shire, IV19 1PZ Scotland
World-famous scotch whisky is the Glenmorangie Distillery. Glenmorangie is a distillery in Tain, Ross-shire, Scotland, that produces single malt Scotch whisky. The distillery is owned by The Glenmorangie Company Ltd, whose main product is the range of Glenmorangie single malt whisky.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunrobin Castle and Gardens, Golspie KW10 6SF Scotland
Visit Dunrobin Castle and surrounding area.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Robertson's The Larder Tomich Farm Shop and Petting Farm
- Entry/Admission - Glenmorangie Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Dunrobin Castle and Gardens
Royal Highland Hotel, 18 Station Square, Academy St, Inverness IV1 1LG, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
I operate mainly from Inverness but provide pick ups and drop offs at all major airports, train stations and ports around Scotland.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Invergordon Cruise Ship Port
11/11/2019 - 3/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
5 to 7 hours
15 Academy St, Inverness IV1 1JN, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Friendly Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.