Soak into the local cuisine culture of Britain with our private cooking class and local market tour with a host. Stroll along the Borough market and experience real grocery shopping with your guide. Choose the best ingredients and learn the cooking secrets from the chef. Create your perfect meal with your guide and marvel at the delicious British food.
• Full attention from your guide on a local tour
• A visit to London's oldest food market
• Learn the secret cooking techniques
• Create your perfect dish
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
Take a golden opportunity to get to know British cuisine better. Learn about how food is connected to the culture and lifestyle of British people. Wander through the Borough Market - the oldest food market in London. You get a chance to hear local stories about the history of the market and get some samples of local food. Get closer to the secrets and lifehacks you guide use while cooking and enjoy his marvelous kitchen allowing you to use the best technologies to cook your perfect British dish. You'll get a 1-2 hour class on cooking and make up to three dishes under control of an experienced chef.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Visit London's oldest food market in Southwark. This is a place with over 1000 years of history. In an era before refrigeration, meat was brought to market both whole and very much alive, so irritable goats and wandering cattle were a constant menace.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private market tour
- Private cooking class with your host
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Homecooked meal
- Cultural food experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Friendly Local Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.