It is so easy to fall in love with Edinburgh. An amazing atmosphere of medieval times, impressive architecture and true Scottish spirit. Edinburgh is also standing on 7 hills like Rome and Moscow. What is built on an extinct volcano? Where is the place called "The Key from the Country"? You will be surprised by how many parks there are in the city and how many whiskey distillers in Scotland. You will find out what an unusual animal is a national animal! Why the National Monument on Calton Hill is known as “Edinburgh’s Shame?
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calton Hill, St. Andrews House 2 Regent Road, Edinburgh EH1 3DG Scotland
Calton Hill Panorama
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Opatrip Lithuania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.