What a magical atmosphere in the place where JK Rowling wrote part of the first novel! You will have a chance to feel it yourself. You will visit one of the Hogwarts House also. What is the connection between Hogwarts and Lauriston Place? What a unique and a bit scary places inspired to create the names for some of the characters in the books? Where you can see Rowling’s handprints? Where is the ‘birthplace’ of Harry Potter? You will also have a chance to find out if you are a pureblood, a muggle, or a squib? A professional local guide will tell you fascinating stories and facts
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
What a magical atmosphere in the place where JK Rowling wrote part of the first novel! You will have a chance to feel it yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Old Town
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Opatrip.com Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.