Glasgow is one of the best examples of a Victorian city. From its beginnings as an ecclesiastical town, it has undergone numerous transformations and is today a vibrant modern metropolis. You will be surprised how many museums and art galleries are in Glasgow! What is the cruel legend about Kelvingrove’s oldest and most popular exhibit- an elephant? What building on Earth is the only one that has the ability to rotate 360 degrees into the prevailing wind? Can you believe that the bones of the original, the one and only St. Valentine are in Glasgow? Together with the professional local guide, you will reveal many secrets of the city.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow city antiques, 121 Lancefield Street, Glasgow G3 8HZ Scotland
You will be surprised how many museums and art galleries are in Glasgow! What is the cruel legend about Kelvingrove’s oldest and most popular exhibit- an elephant?
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow city antiques
West George Street, W George St, Glasgow, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Opatrip.com Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.