You will not find this particular tour available anywhere else... to visit 4 distilleries in one day will really make the most of your time here in the heart of the highlands.
PLEASE NOTE:- Only Glen Ord and Clynelish Distilleries are open during winter weekends
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beauly Priory, Beauly IV4 7DY Beauly IV4, Beauly Scotland
On leaving Inverness we travel on the old A9 through Fraser (Outlander) and Mackenzie country to the lovely town of Beauly. The priory there was the home of the Valliscaulian monks since around 1230. Mary Queen of Scots visited here in 1564 and on arrival said BEAU LIEU- beautiful place. It is the official burial ground of the Mackenzie clan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Singleton Distillery, Glen Ord Distillery Inverness, Muir of Ord IV6 7UJ Scotland
The Ord distillery dates back to 1838 it is the only single malt distillery on the Black Isle. The water for the mashing was taken from the Cuckoo Well and employed 18 people in the early days. Now it has 7 was stills and is owned by Diageo now the water come from the White Burn.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenmorangie Distillery, on the A9 Ross-shire, IV19 1PZ Scotland
the Glenmorangie was founded in Tain in 1843 it has 6 wash stills and spirit stills the water source is from Tarlogie springs in the Tarlogie hills owner Louis Vuitton Moet Hennesy- Glenmorangie is now the 3rd largest selling single malt in the world. Tasting only .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balblair Distillery, Edderton IV19 1LB Scotland
Possibly the oldest working distillery in the Highlands in operation since 1790 only Glenturret, Bowmore and Strathisla have been operating longer. Records suggest however Balblair distillery was in existence in the 1740s. today however it is not where it started, it was rebuilt in 1895 to be closer to Edderton rail station water source the Alt Dearg.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Clynelish Distillery, On the A9, Brora KW9 6LR Scotland
This distillery has the most modern visitor centre in the north , in the town of Brora. Its whisky goes in to the Johnny walker brand .A fantastic vist
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water - Whisky Tastings at any of the Distilleries you choose to enter
- Usual fun with George
- Entry/Admission - The Singleton Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Glenmorangie Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Balblair Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Clynelish Distillery
Royal Highland Hotel, 18 Station Square, Academy St, Inverness IV1 1LG, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
George is happy to collect you from your Hotel, guest house or B&B.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Dyce Airport, Aberdeen Scotland
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/5/2019 - 7/24/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
6 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GHD Clan Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.