We are all Glasgow born photographers who have spent years exploring our great city, who better to guide you than us? We have spent many years gathering up permissions and friendships to gain you access to areas most do not get to use. With this tour, you will have at least one mini guided tour from a custodian of the location although we are aiming for two. There is so much to see and plenty of pre-planned stops en route where you can rest or dine. This is a leisurely tour that will use the subway system for part of its' route, it is how we usually travel here. With this package comes a support line for you to call for the duration of your holiday so that we can assist you in your every need long after the tour has ended, even if it is just to help with reservations at a hidden gem. We want not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them in every way, so when you leave you will love this city as we do. We do not advertise all of our itinerary as we like to keep our routes quiet
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
A medieval masterpiece and we have organized a tour with a custodian of the building. Who better to tell its' history than one so passionate.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Chambers, 80 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU Scotland
A stunning Beaux-Arts style building, such opulence has to be seen to be believed. The interior is simply stunning and the highlight of such are the marble staircases.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have been awarded the 'We're Good To Go' certification from Visit Britain for all of our efforts in protecting both ourselves and our guests from COVID 19. After strenuous risk assessment and training, we are ready for you.
Glasgow Queen Street, N Hanover St, Glasgow G1 2AF, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time may vary slightly if we are collecting from more than one location, this is to allow for us to start the tour on time.
7 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glasgow Photo Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.