Join us for a walk of the hometown of the Beatles, to discover that Liverpool has much more to offer. A city of art, music, culture, and architecture, it is also famous for the part it plays in industrial innovation. It has the second highest number of museums in the country after London. Walk across Liverpool, to find out all of the secret spots, stories and history of Fab Four city.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Liverpool, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
You will see:
View of the Museum of Liverpool
View of the Port of Liverpool Building
Royal Liver Building
The Cavern Club
St. John's Gardens
Walker Art Gallery
St. George's Hall
You will learn about:
The Old English origin of the name “Liverpool”
The humble beginning of the city
Commercial expansion in the early 18th century
Why it was known as "the New York of Europe"
The musical movement that influenced the Beatles
Modern cosmopolitan Liverpool
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
- Entrance fees
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Global Guide Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.