Manchester is famous for being one of the world capitals of football (soccer), but there is much more to see here. The seventh most populated city in England, it’s also considered a modern hub, but it was once also one of the most important textile centers of the planet. This is where the first computer to store programs and to have memory was created, and it boasts the oldest public library of the English language in the world.
So, come and join us to get to know it’s many secrets and interesting facts!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester England
You will see:
Manchester Town Hall
John Rylands Library
Royal Exchange Theatre
St Ann's Church
New Cathedral Street
You will learn about:
The rise of Manchester from a town to a metropole
Saxons and Normands
The rich medieval past
The Blitzkrieg and Second World War
The Industrial Revolution
The Victorian Age
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
- Entrance fees
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Global Guide Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.