Why ‘Go Highlands’?
As a local I love the Highlands as much as I love meeting and showing visitors around our beautiful towns and countryside. I am truly passionate about sharing the culture, history and scenery on offer - which is why I started ‘Go Highlands’ Tours, catering for groups and individuals looking for tours from Inverness and Invergordon.
Go Highlands tours have it all – breath-taking scenery, historical landmarks, famous lochs, castles, gardens and distilleries. Every tour will give you a real Scottish Highland experience. Remember to take your camera… Always a personal tour experience – guaranteed. Tours with that personal touch.
Go Highlands only caters for small groups of 4, 6 and 8 on our tours, which means you always get the absolute best experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clava Cairns, Balnuaran of Clava, IV2 5EU Scotland
Outlander fans will love the mysterious burial chambers and standing stones at Clava Cairns. When you’ve heard the harrowing history behind the Outlander story, you might not want to travel back in time to meet Jamie Fraser after all!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
Listen to tales of the Jacobite rebellions and the brutal Battle of Culloden, on our visit to Culloden Battlefield.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cawdor Castle, Nairn IV12 5RD Scotland
A romantic fairy-tale castle that has been the home of the Thanes of Cawdor since 1370, Cawdor has evolved into a charming family mansion and the most outstanding of stately homes. The dramatic medieval tower, dungeon, turrets, battlements and...more
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Great Craic
- Local Guide
- Castle Entry Fees
- Culloden Exhibition Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Cawdor Castle
Stance No. 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Happy to collect from any Hotel, Guest House or B&B within 25km around Inverness
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/26/2020 - 5/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Highlands in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.