Experience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this excellent full-day tour that includes return transportation from Birmingham. Departing from either New Street or the Coach Station, you will arrive at the studios at approximately 12:30 noon and enjoy your visit for 4 hours.
What You'll Get
Your full-day tour starts with a morning pickup from central Birmingham to take you to Leavesden for a 12:30 noon start of your Warner Bros Studio Tour London.
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department – there is so much to see!
For your return back to Birmingham, board the coach at 4:30pm from the Studios, arriving back to Birmingham Coach Station at around 6:30pm and Birmingham New Street at around 6.45pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 and 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on an luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Food and beverages
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Board the return coach at 4.30pm from the Studios, arriving back to Birmingham Coach Station at around 6:30pm and Birmingham New Street at around 6.45pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.