• Small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests
• Explore the Queen’s royal residence of Windsor Castle
• Entry to the 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge
• Be treated to a delicious 2-course lunch in Stonehenge
• Return transportation on a luxury air-conditioned coach included
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attractions – Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. This extra special tour gives you more one on one with your guide so be prepared to ask as many questions as you like!
What You'll Get
Visit: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysterious Stonehenge. You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Windsor Castle closures:
- 9 and 10 April 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 22 April 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 4 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 5 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 6 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 7 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 14 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 15 June 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 16 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.