• Have a personable experience with a small group tour to 3 of the UK’s top destinations
• Maximum of 17 guests per tour giving you more time with your guide
• Explore the Queen’s royal residence of Windsor Castle
• Entry to the 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge
• Visit the world-famous Georgian City of Bath
• Return transportation on a luxury coach and free lunch pack included
What You'll Get
Visit: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you’ll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the top UK locations on your day tour – Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath!
Visit Windsor Castle
Discover why this impressive castle is The Queen’s favourite weekend residence and explore the rich history contained within its walls. See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, explore the opulent State Apartments with their priceless artworks, including pieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci and pay a visit to St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Queen Mary, Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Free lunch pack
- Return transportation
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry to the Roman Baths
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.