• Embark on a small group tour to 3 of the UK’s best-loved locations
• Have a more personable experience with a maximum of 17 guests
• Enjoy leisure time in the quintessentially English city of Oxford
• Visit Shakespeare’s Birthplace at the picturesque Stratford-upon-Avon
• Drive through the exquisite Cotswolds, enjoy a 2 course lunch & return transportation
About This Deal
Visit: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to three of the UK’s most iconic locations – Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswolds. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Leisure Time in Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, pay a visit to the place the famous Bard was born - a quaint, unassuming half-timbered house. Here, you’ll have entrance to the fascinating
Shakespeare’s Birthplace where you can follow in the footsteps of the Bard to discover
all about his childhood home.
Delicious 2-Course Lunch
After all of your touring, you’ll have worked up an appetite so why not stop off for a
delicious 2-course lunch? It’s the perfect accompaniment to your day trip out.
We will drive through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breath-taking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Leisure time in Oxford
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- 2 course lunch
- Expert guide
- Return transportation
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Tour of Bodleian Library
- Visit Christ Church College
Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.