• Enjoy a personable small group tour to two of the UK’s best-loved locations• Explore the famous royal town of Windsor with leisure time• Indulge in a scrumptious two-course lunch• Visit the 5,000 year old mysterious Stonehenge• With return transportation on a luxury coachEnjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Windsor and Stonehenge. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
What You'll Get
Visit: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Windsor and Stonehenge. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Leisure Time in Windsor
Visit the quintessentially British town of Windsor and walk through its idyllic streets and gardens. Discover why this is one of Queen Elizabeth II’s favourite locations and how it came to be home to the glorious Windsor Castle. Adventure through the quaint cobbled streets, along the river and enjoy wonderful sights of the Castle as you take selfies, discover the history and learn more about this quintessential British town.
Delicious 2-Course Lunch
After all of your touring, you’ll have worked up an appetite so why not stop off for a delicious 2-course lunch? It’s the perfect accompaniment to your day trip out.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Leisure time in Windsor
- 2-course lunch
- Expert guide
- Return transportation
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry to Windsor Castle
Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.