• Enjoy a personable group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to Bath and Stonehenge
• Take advantage of more one on one time with your guide
• Explore the Georgian architecture in the beautiful City of Bath
• Visit the world-famous 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge
• Indulge in a 2-course lunch and enjoy return transportation on a luxury coach
What You'll Get
Visit: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
2- Course Lunch
After your morning adventures, you’ll get to settle your appetite with a delicious 2- course lunch at one of the glorious quintessentially British restaurants.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Leisure time in the City of Bath
- Expert Guide
- 2-course lunch
- Return transportation
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry to the Roman Baths
Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
1 to 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.