This unique cycle tour is for people who don't have a bike.
We have arranged a special deal of a full day's hire of your bike.
Accompanied by a Blue Badge guide who will take you on a tour of Glasgow's historic river.
Although Glasgow is a relatively small city, many of the highlights are just beyond reasonable walking distance. Having the use of a bicycle allows you to get access to many of Glasgow's attractions just out of walking distance.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Green, 90 Greendyke Street, Glasgow G1 5DB Scotland
Glasgow's largest and oldest park space. Home to the People's Palace, Templeton's Carpet Factory (the Doges Palace). Site of historical interest.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: River Clyde, Corta Glasgow, Glasgow Scotland
Glasgow's Historical River which gave rise to the phrase "Glasgow made the Clyde and the Clyde made Glasgow".
The whole history of Glasgow is centred around the river. Once one of the world's largest and most important shipbuilding shipping centres. We now cycle along a river-led cycle way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Riverside Museum 100 Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS Scotland
A world leading must see museum if your'e interested in ships, cars, trains or just the Glasgow way of life.
Home to the Tall Ship Glenlee, built on this very site.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glasgow Distillery, 8 Deanside Road, Glasgow G52 4XB Scotland
Glasgow's newest whisky distillery, right on the river bank.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Helmets and high viz vests are not supplied. However you are welcome to bring your own.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Cycle Helmet and high viz vest.
- Entry/Admission - River Clyde
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow Distillery
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gordon Hart in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.