A walk around historic Belgravia. Where the wealthy were neighbours to Buckingham palace. These were the days when a household had an army of servants. Servants after long days needed some where to relax, so a number of unique pubs were built. We will hear stories in our walk of London's most haunted pub. We will visit a pub frequented by Brian Epstein and the Beatles. We will visit the neighbourhoods last 'Free House' (That unfortunately doesn't mean the beers are free!) We will hear stories about the legendary Paddy Kelly, regarded as the rudest pub landlord in London. We will see where a Hollywood legend died a tragic death and the house where at a dinner party a discussion led to building of the Titanic.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grenadier, 18 Wilton Row, London SW1X 7NR England
London's most haunted pub?
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Professional Guide, English speaking, Retired Met detective,
- Alcoholic Beverages
Ferdinand Foch Equestrian Statue, 97 Buckingham Palace Rd, Westminster, London SW1W 0RP, UK
Sloane Square, Chelsea, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Walks&All in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.