The Best of London Day Tour is one of the very few guided walking tours in London that combines both royal London (Westminster) and ancient London (The City). In addition, the tour is all inclusive - St. Paul's admission is included along with a lovely traditional British pub lunch. In the morning, you will enjoy Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, the Houses of Parliament, etc. In the afternoon, in the City, you will visit Guildhall, the famous Lloyds building, the Monument, tour St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Tower of London. Tour starts at 10 a.m. and we meet at the front steps of St. Martin in the Fields Church on east side of Trafalgar Square. Daily.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
This guided walking tour of the British capital captures the best of two worlds - the royal London of Westminster as well as the ancient London of the City. After meeting at the front steps of St Martin-in-the-Field's Church, on the east side of Trafalgar Square, we walk through Trafalgar Square admiring Nelson's Column. The large bronze lions at the base of the Column are apparently made from the melted-down canons captured by Nelson at the famous Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
We proceed down London's famous Mall and pass Henry VII's St. James Palace. It is here, that we are able to witness the traditional Changing of The Guard. After this wonderful photo op, we walk down towards Buckingham Palace, the official residence of The Queen of England. State ceremonies take place here, but the Queen spends most of her time at Windsor Castle. We cut through beautiful St. Jame's Park on our way to Horse Guards Parade, another great photo op to capture the Queen's Life Guards in their splendid regal red uniforms. We pass by Banqueting House and the official residence of the British Prime Minister at No.10 Downing Street. We are headed towards Westminster Abbey where royal weddings take place and then proceed to the Houses of Parliament and famous Big Ben.
We are now more than ready to jump into a black London cab to take us to a traditional English pub lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
World-famous Westminster Abbey where royal weddings and funerals take place.
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
This is the masterpiece of Sir Christopher Wren who was commissioned to replace the medieval church destroyed during the Great Fire of London in 1666. Full inside tour of the church with your guide including Whispering Gallery and Horatio Nelson's tomb.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This tour is very safe re: COVID-19. Two reasons: max of 5 pax on this tour. Walking and only private transport ( eg. black cab ) used. Also, this is a walking tour - mostly outside.
- Lunch - Traditional pub lunch included.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
2 St. Martin's Pl, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0NN, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.