Savor the diverse flavors of London on this 3.5-hour food tour of Greenwich. Follow your fun and informative culinary guide through the ancient streets of Greenwich and gain insight into centuries of fascinating food history. Stop at local cafes, restaurants, and fascinating Greenwich Market to sample tasty treats from the UK and across the globe. Visit places most tourists would never get to experience. Simply bring your taste buds along! All food samples are included so all you have to provide is your appetite. Tour starts at 1:30 p.m. and we meet at the Sir Walter Raleigh statue. Daily.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenwich, London SE10 England
We take you to cafes and restaurants that only locals know about. Healthy samples are all included so do bring your appetite!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Greenwich Vintage Market, 2A Greenwich Church Street Opposite St Alfege Church, London SE10 9BQ England
This market has grown to be one of London's best. Wonderful food market which we experience on the tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Min of two persons per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Very safe tour in terms of COVID-19. Two reasons: max of 6 pax on this guided walking tour. We are outside alot of the time - strict social distancing in the cafes, etc.
- Tasting samples
- Entry/Admission - Greenwich
- Entry/Admission - The Greenwich Vintage Market
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Greenwich Tourist Information Centre, Visitor Centre at the Old Royal Naval College, 2 Cutty Sark Gardens, Greenwich, London SE10 9LW, UK
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.