Enjoy a fun and educational half day walking tour of Greenwich. All the major venues are on the tour including: Royal Observatory ( Prime Meridian ), National Maritime Museum, Teaclipper Cutty Sark, Old Royal Naval College ( Painted Hall ) , the stunning Queen's House and Greenwich Market. Put on your favorite walking shoes and come along as your entertaining and knowledgeable guide lets you experience the real Greenwich. This tour is a small group tour with max of 6 pax. All admissions included. Start time: 10 a.m. Meet at the Sir Walter Raleigh statue, just outside the Greenwich Tourism Information Centre.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Maritime Museum, Park Row Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 9NF England
This is the largest maritime museum in the world and we take you into some fascinating galleries including the Nelson gallery as well as the Tradewinds gallery. Wonderful learning experience. Tour guests get their coffee/tea break at the lovely Museum cafe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queen's House, Romney Road Greenwich, London SE10 9NF England
This architectural gem designed by Inigo Jones, was at the time a revolutionary building. Jones had travelled to Italy and new what a classical style palace looked like. The House is now the art gallery for Royal Museums Greenwich and includes the famous Queen Elizabeth Armada portrait. Magnificent.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Very safe tour in terms of COVID-19. Two reasons: small group walking tour with max. of 6 pax. Also, we are outside alot - lots of social distancing.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - National Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - Queen's House
- Food and drinks
Greenwich Tourist Information Centre, Visitor Centre at the Old Royal Naval College, 2 Cutty Sark Gardens, Greenwich, London SE10 9LW, UK
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.