• Personal tour guide with maximum of 8 persons
• All admission fees and transport on tour included
• Fun and eco-friendly way to experience the Greenwich Peninsula
• Siemens Crystal, Emirates Air Line cable car, Greenwich Mean Time Brewery, Docklands Museum – In Canary Wharf all included.
• Photo ops to last a lifetime!
What You'll Get
We meet at the “ Spire “ ( see photo ) which is a local landmark, located just across from the main entrance to the O2 arena. Start time: 1:30 p.m. Daily.
We first of all do a walkabout around the iconic 02 ( Millenium Dome ) as your guide tells fascinating stories about the area's history, including pirates of old.
Next, we fly high above the River Thames aboard the Emirates Airline cable car with its stunning views. We are headed to our next venue, which is the amazing Crystal building with its great environmental displays, sponsored by Siemens. After exploring the Crystal, we make the return cable car journey to the Peninsula. Once landed, we head over to the Gateway Pavilion to learn more about the Peninsula's architectural future. We are now ready for a much-deserved tea/coffee break.
Well-rested, we now are able to head over to Canary Wharf via the nearby Jubilee line on the world-famous London Underground. One very fast stop later, we have arrived at the Wharf. A pleasant 15 minute walk takes us through the scenic Wharf over to the London Docklands Museum. Here at the Museum, we are able to experience a multi-media slice of history about both the Wharf and Greenwich Peninsula itself. After a quick walk back to the tube station, we return to the Peninsula.
We head now towards our last venue on the tour, which is the state-of-the-art and award-winning Meantime Brewery. Here, we are able to sample some of their superb craft ales and beers. Following that, a brewery staff member shows us around the brewer for a short in-house tour. Tour guests are very welcome to stay and enjoy the beer and food on offer. Tour normally completes by about 5 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Transport while on tour including Emirates cable car return journey and London Underground return journey.
- Beer samples
- Entry/Admission - Museum of London Docklands
- Entry/Admission - Canary Wharf
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Air Line Cable Car - Royal Docks
- Entry/Admission - The Crystal
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Tour starts at the Spire, which is located just across from the main entrance to the 02 arena. Greenwich Peninsula ( 2 minute walk from the North Greenwich 02 station ).
3 hours 30 minutes
Tour ends at the Meantime Brewery located on Blackwall Lane, SE10 0AR
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.