• Personal tour guide with maximum of 6 persons
• All admission fees and transport on tour included
• Fun and eco-friendly way to experience the Greenwich Peninsula
• Crystal building, Emirates Air Line cable car, Greenwich Mean Time Brewery ( tour and beer tasting ), Docklands Museum – on Canary Wharf: all included.
• Photo ops to last a lifetime!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of London Docklands, 1 The Warehouse Hertsmere Road, London E14 4AL England
The Docklands Museum is one of the best specialty museums in all of London. The displays are brilliant and help bring the history of Docklands to life. On a recent tour, guests said that this was a highlight for them.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Canary Wharf, London England
Most tourists visiting London only get to see Canary Wharf with its striking skyscrapers from a distance. On our tour, guests get to see and experience the Wharf up-close. Originally a Canadian development and now an international success story, some 125,000 people work on the Wharf every day, mainly in the banking sector.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Air Line Cable Car - Royal Docks, 27 Western Gateway, London E16 1FA England
The Cable Car ( Greenwich gondola ) was created in time for the London Olympics. The views from up high are amazing, offering a real bird's eye view of Canary Wharf and of London. A not-to-be missed experience!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Meantime Brewing Company, Lawrence Trading Estate, Blackwall Ln, Greenwich, London SE10 0AR, UK
We save the best for the last! The Meantime Brewery is an award-winning microbrewery. Tour guests get a private tour of the Brewery followed by a chance to enjoy some free samples of artisan beer. A great place to relax post-tour as the food on offer is terrific.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London SE10 0DX, UK
The 02 was built at the Millenium and that is why locals call it the Millenium dome. Once thought to be a " white elephant " by locals, it is now the third most successful entertainment venue in the world. When Beyonce or Lionel Ritchie come to play London, they come here!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This tour is very safe in terms of COVID-19. Two reasons: small group tour with max. of 6 pax. Also - mostly outside with lots of social distancing.
- Transport while on tour including Emirates cable car return journey and London Underground return journey.
- Beer samples
- Also included on the tour is a free ride on the world-famous London Underground.
- Entry/Admission - Museum of London Docklands
- Entry/Admission - Canary Wharf
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Air Line Cable Car - Royal Docks
- Entry/Admission - Meantime Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - The O2
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London SE10 0DX, UK
3 hours 30 minutes
Meantime Brewing Company, Lawrence Trading Estate, Blackwall Ln, Greenwich, London SE10 0AR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.