This is a unique half day walking tour of legal London with your fun and knowledgeable guide as your companion. The tour starts at the Royal Courts of Justice, where normally tour guests can experience an actual court case in public session. The tour also includes a walk by the famous Old Bailey, tour of the Rolls Building (where Russian oligarchs come to seek British justice) and the Inns of Court. See where former Prime Minister Tony Blair had his law offices. Complimentary copy of the Magna Carta and complimentary drink at a pub popular with the legal profession are included. Tour runs weekdays only. Start time of 1:30 p.m. and meet at front entrance to Royal Courts on the Strand.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL England
Inside look at the Royal Courts building and when possible, sitting in on a live court case.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Professional guide
- Complimentary drink
- A copy of the Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Royal Courts of Justice
- Food and drinks, unless specified
150 London Wall, Barbican, London EC2Y 5HN, UK
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.