Feel like a million dollars behind the wheel of this stunning 4.7l V8 Maserati GranCabrio. Have the roof down and the wind blowing through your hair - the Maserati's exotic engine roar is guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face. Roar past Buckingham Palace, or perhaps a cruise up to the beautiful and tranquil Regent's Park - the perfect spot to get to grips with this incredible machine. Tour can be tailored to the perfect route for your favorite London sites. If you would rather escape the hustle and bustle of city life, why not head out of town on a Bond-style country getaway. Engage "sport mode" while tackling winding country roads in the beautiful English countryside and feel absolutely fantastic. For those who don't fancy driving, let the driver/guide take over instead while you sit back and bask in the Maserati luxury. Choose between 2 different durations, and 2 times of the day. You and up to 2 extra guests (ages 14 and up) can fit into this luxury vehicle.
About This Deal
Your highly personal supercar experience of a lifetime begins at the café at Speakers’ Corner in Hyde Park, near Marble Arch, in the heart of London at your predetermined time. There, you will meet your friendly and knowledgeable guide - the man with the keys. Your guide will help you tailor the perfect route for your ride. Following a quick safety briefing it’s off to meet Harry, the Maserati. You can choose from a 60-minute stylish cruise around your favourite London sites or head out of town on an incredibly special 2-hour country ride, where you will be able to open Harry up on the motorway and along winding country roads. Whatever your choice, you will be certain to fall in love with this incredible machine. Remember, the Maserati has two rear seats so you can bring along up to two passengers to join in and capture the whole thing on camera. At the end of your ride you will return to Hyde Park.
You must be between 21 and 65 years of age and hold a full and valid UK license to drive. If you hold a full and valid license from another country and you have experience driving in the UK, please get in touch explaining your circumstances before booking. If you would rather not drive, then the guide can drive you instead while you sit back, relax and take in the sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must (i) speak fluent English, (ii) be between 21 and 65 years of age, (iii) be between 5ft and 6ft3 in height, (iv) weigh less than 18 stone (252lbs), and (v) hold a full and valid UK license (the original must be presented on the day)
- If you hold a full and valid license from another country and have experience driving in the UK, please get in touch explaining your circumstances before booking
- All experiences are for one driver only
- If you would rather not drive, you can be driven while you relax and take in the sites
- You can bring up to two passengers along in the rear seats at no additional cost; passengers must be 14 years of age or older
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of Maserati GranCabrio
- Professional guide/driver
- Space for up to two passengers at no additional cost
- Fuel/congestion charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Hyde Park, London
11am to 4pm on Thursday and Friday
10am until 4pm on Saturday and Sunday
Please book for either morning slots are before 1pm or afternoon slots are after 1pm
1 to 2 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GT Drive Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.