This Loch Ness and Highlands tour from Glasgow includes Glencoe, which really is one of the best Highland tours that you could choose when visiting Scotland.
Our unforgettable small-group tours call not only for Loch Ness, but go through the Sottish Highlands, where you'll see the highland animals, the breathtaking landscape of the highlands, and the stunning Victorian towns, forgotten by time.
The tour Guide really knows about Scotland's history and will share mystical tales and legends from Scotland's history and culture.
During this day tour to the Loch Ness from Glasgow we will create an unforgettable experience, with a twist, taking you to the most amazing places you could see in one day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Upon leaving Glasgow and heading towards the Scottish Highlands, we will travel along the banks of Loch Lomond in the the Scottish Highlands. With views of Ben Lomond.
Stop At: Loch Tulla Viewpoint, A82, Bridge of Orchy PA36 4AG Scotland
As we continue our Hairy Haggis adventure towards Loch Ness and the Highlands, the landscape will change drastically. The southern plains will transform into beautiful blue lakes, enchanting forests and rugged mountains, full of history and mystery.
The best is still too come: just when you think you’ve seen it all in the Highlands, our amazing driver will make a stop that will make you fall in love with the vantage-point at Loch Tulla. Looking back over the mountains and the crystal blue Loch itself. Set in the back drop of the enchanting forests and open fields. This is the moment you realise that you are in a place like no other on earth. Here you will take pictures that you will help you remember this beautiful landscape all your life.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kinloch Rannoch, Kinloch Rannoch, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Your amazing tour guide will give you the chance to get up close to more Highland Cows (possibly hairy ones!) by passing lochs, waterfalls, ancient ruins and more. On our journey through the wonderful Scottish farmlands into the area of the clans McNab and Campbell that once belonged to the Icelandic Vikings who made their mark on the landscape and heading up the road into the misty Highlands that gave Scotland the title of “The most beautiful country in the world.”
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glencoe, Glencoe, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Heading deep into the mountains mists, passing through the magical “Meeting of the Three Waters”, entering the land of the Clan MacDonald and emerging at one of the most breath-taking sights on the planet: the valley of Glencoe and the Three Sisters. This remarkable landscape that has inspired poets, film-makers, artists, adventurers, is now yours to admire and to treasure forever.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Fort Augustus Scotland
You can relax sitting on the shores of Loch Ness, take in the view of the Caledonian Canal, or just stroll along the shores of the shimmering Loch. This is your chance to go hunting for the famous Loch Ness Monster. If you’re lucky a Hairy Haggis too!.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Commando Monument, Spean Bridge, Spean Bridge PH34 4EG Scotland
Departing from Loch Ness, having waved good bye to "Nessie", we will discover the training camps of the special forces that were established during World War II.
The Commando Memorial at Spean Bridge actually lies in the shadow of the UK’s highest mountain. Ben Nevis. Thus providing some dramatic views. Take in the scenery and listen to the tales of men who liberated a continent.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
Travel through Cairngorms National Park and Loch Laggan passing through mountains, admiring Laggan Dam and the Palace of Ardverikie, the clan of Macphersons home and taking in the forests and cascading waterfalls of this majestic landscape
Stop At: Pitlochry, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Pitlochry is such a beautiful Victorian town. Here you can
visit the world-famous Salmon Steps or a traditional local pubs for a taste of a good Scotch whisky and maybe try a refreshing homemade ice cream made with local whisky from the most famous ice cream shop in Scotland.
This is a village forgotten by time!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age to travel is 5 years old (Under NO circumstances will children under 5 years old be permitted to travel on our tours/vehicles)
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear, as there will be opportunities to take short nature walks,
- The tour is in a modern air-conditioned minibus, hosted by a local Scottish guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Should a service animal be required to travel please contact us to discuss options for how we can help
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are booking this tour with the understanding that it will not always be possible for us to guarantee a 2-metre distance between people while on board. Seating will be pre-allocated. All guests strictly must wear a mask or participation in the your will not be possible,No exemptions will made.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Boat cruise on Loch Ness costs £14 per adult, £9.50 for children under 16
- Gratuities you may decide to give
- Any further optional attractions entry fees on the tour.
265 George St, Glasgow, UK
12 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hairy Haggis Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.