Join us on this day tour departing from Glasgow.
Discover the awe inspiring body of water that is Loch Lomond. This stunning loch has inspired many poets, warriors, and travelers for decades. Learn about the history of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Hear tails about Robert The Bruce, from our amazing tour guide. Admire the stunning views of Ben Lomond from the picture perfect village of Luss. Then visit Clydeside Whisky Distillery. Where you can learn about how they take pure Highland water and transform it into a tasty, honey-coloured whisky.
You will remember this inspirational day tour for years to come as “The Bonnie Banks Of Loch Lomond”, triggers those fond memories.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
The first stop will be on the southern shore of the loch where if you wish, you can join a boat cruise on the loch.(lasting approximately 1 hour) Whilst aboard. You will enjoy views of the surrounding mountains and amazing castles scattered along the lochs shoreline. As the boat ventures out towards Inchmurrin Island, being the largest of Loch Lomond's 33 islands and home to the ancient remains of Lennox Castle, that was once a hiding spot for Robert the Bruce before he was to become King of Scotland.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Luss, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Our next stop will take us to the stunning picturesque village of Luss.. Here, you will have time for some lunch, the chance to take a steady walk around the center and explore the many quaint cottages along the way, or maybe enjoy a stroll along the little beach on the bank of Loch Lomond, while admire the view of Ben Lomond.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: The Clydeside Distillery, 100 Stobcross Road The Old Pumphouse, Queen's Dock, Glasgow G3 8QQ Scotland
After a brilliant day filled with fresh mountain air, breathtaking lochs and magical forests; we will travel back to Glasgow’s Clydeside Whisky Distillery.
Located in the famous Queen’s Dock, this modern distillery brings the production of single malt back to the city. Here, you can go on a tour and see for yourself how this fine Scottish whisky is distilled from grain to glass.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 5 are not able to travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests are booking this tour with the understanding that it will not always be possible for us to guarantee a 2-metre distance between people while on board. Seating will be pre-allocated. All guests strictly must wear a mask or participation in the tour will not be possible. No exceptions.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Amazing Drivers and Guides
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Food and drinks, unless specified in booking
- Gratuities you may decide to give
- Entry to The Clydeside Distillery £15 per person
- Entry/Admission - The Clydeside Distillery
265 George St, Glasgow, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hairy Haggis Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.