There are some fantastic places that are very close to the Highland capital of Inverness, but perhaps not on the usual beaten track.
Why not explore into the stunningly beautiful Easter Ross and Sutherland regions, with its breath-taking scenery and wonderful places so steeped in history and culture? Discover some of the awe inspiring “hidden gems” included in this the fascinating itinerary, created to deliver a unique experience for those visiting this wonderful part of the world.
Carn Liath Broch • Dunrobin Castle • Loch Fleet Nature Reserve •Dornoch • Dornoch Cathedral •Glenmorangie Distillery
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Happy Tours, 7 Ness Walk Front of the Columba Hotel, Inverness IV3 5NF Scotland
Meet and Greet in front of the Columba Hotel for departure of all our tours
Meet at 8:45am for tour deoarture at 9:00am
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carn Liath Broch, Beside A9 road, Golspie Scotland
See one of Scotland's most unique and enigmatic ancient monuments - the ruins of an Iron Age round tower
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loch Fleet National Nature Reserve, Golspie IV25 3JD Scotland
Glimpse some of the wildlife that inhabit the nature reserve including seals, otters and maybe even an osprey
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dunrobin Castle and Gardens, Golspie KW10 6SF Scotland
We stop here for entry to Castle, Castle Gardens and Falconry Display. This Castle is one of the oldest inhabited houses in Scotland.
The falconry display is awesome and you will be amazed at the display they do for you
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dornoch Cathedral, High Street, Dornoch IV25 3SH Scotland
We come here for a lunch time stop and site seeing. A visit into Dornoch Catherdal which has connections to the Hollywood Eilte is a must and there are plenty of small shops to peruse and a selection of places to eat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glenmorangie Distillery, on the A9 Ross-shire, IV19 1PZ Scotland
Learn how the award winning single malt has been produced here and matured to preserve it's unique character since 1843. Take a tour or tasting and enjoy this best selling single malt whisky. See the "giraffe neck"stills and perhaps take home a wee souvenir
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (ages 6 to 17) must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions so dress appropiately
- Due to the duration of the tour this is not recommended for children under 6
- Booster seats are available on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Dunrobin Castle
- Whisky Tastings
- Full Whisky Tour of Glenmorangie
- Entry/Admission - Dunrobin Castle and Gardens
7 Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5NF, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Happy Tours Scotland Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.