This activity is the provision of private transport between the larger cities in the South of Scotland and the Highland Capital in Inverness and takes 5 to 7 hours depending on a number of factors e.g. time of day, volume of traffic etc
What You'll Get
You and your travelling group will be collected from your Hotel, Other Accommodation, Airport, Railway Station or any other specified place in Edinburgh or Glasgow and transported between there and the Inverness area of the Scottish Highlands or indeed the whole process in reverse with your being transported from Inverness to destinations in Edinburgh or Glasgow. Travel will be via Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, Spean Bridge, Fort William, Ballachulish and Glencoe or via the most scenic trunk route in the country , the A9 between Inverness and Perth. with stoppage for food and photographs as required.. Some of you might be in a hurry and this would be respected but if not this will be a relaxing transportation between the North and the South of Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All your luggae will also be carried however if for example a group of six were being carried 6 suitcases would be fine however if all 6 persons had three large suitcases each this might be problematic. However if 4 persons were being carried golf clubs and many suitcases would not be a problem.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Complimentary Chilled bottled water and snacks are included
- WiFi is included where reception allows
- Bottled water
- Any reqired meals
- Entrance fees where applicable
From the departure point of your choice
8 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highland-Excursions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.