Explore the romantic Isle of Skye on a full-day trip from Inverness. Taking in spectacular Highland scenery, your tour passes Loch Ness and the ruins of Eilean Donan Castle before reaching Skye, where gnarly mountain peaks and hillsides swathed in purple heather are framed by soft, sandy beaches. Enjoy lunch in Portree and walks around Loch Slappin and the Strathaird Peninsula. Before returning to Inverness, pass the gorgeous little island of Eilean Ban.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strathcarron, Strathcarron, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
The 1st stop of the day is in the little village of Strathcarron at the head of Loch Carron. there will be time to stretch your legs and perhaps enjoy a snack in a local tearoom
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Black Cuillin, Scotland
Admire these stunning mountains as you arrive on the Isle of Skye.
Stop At: Sligachan Old Bridge, A863/a87, Sligachan IV47 8SW Scotland
A quick photo stop at the Old Sligachan Bridge. Your driver/guide will enthrall you with tales of the enchanted waters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Portree, Portree, Isle of Skye, The Hebrides, Scotland
Our lunch stop will be in the charming island capital of Portree. Why not enjoy some traditional fish and chips by the harbour - just watch out for seagulls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kilt Rock, Scotland
There is a wonderful viewpoint here giving great views over the waterfall and cliffs. You will also get great views of the Old Man of Storr
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eilean Donan Castle, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX Scotland
As you leave Skye we will stop at Eilean Donan Castle. one of the most pictureque castles in Scotland. There will be time to tour the castle
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Invermoriston, Invermoriston, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
A short stop her to enjoy the waterfalls and admire the old bridge -designed by Thomas Telford.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Loch Ness, Scotland
Our journey back to Inverness follows the banks of Loch Ness- watch out for "Nessie"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that children aged under 3 years old cannot travel on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We request all passengers take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the tour starting
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sligachan Old Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Kilt Rock
- Entry/Admission - Eilean Donan Castle
Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highland Experience Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.