Enjoy a day out in the stunning Scottish countryside with a small group of fellow Outlander fans. Your driver-guide/Outlander supporting actor, dressed in full 1740's Jacobite kit, will take you to iconic locations used in the filming of Outlander, including Midhope Castle (Lallybroch), Blackness Castle (Fort William), Doune Castle (Castle Leoch), and Culross (Cranesmuir). Fun for all ages!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Midhope Castle, Near Abercorn, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH52 6QZ Scotland
At your first stop you will share a dram of whisky to toast the day on the steps of Midhope Castle (Lallybroch)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
Explore Blackness Castle, the filming location for Black Jack's Garrison
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Explore Doune Castle, the filming location for Castle Leoch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre, Deanston Distillery Near Doune, Stirling FK16 6AG Scotland
Taste local cuisine at Deanston Distillery where the group will stop for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Burgh of Culross, A985, 4 Miles East of the Kincardine Bridge, Culross KY12 8JH Scotland
Explore the village of Culross, filming location for Crainsmuir
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Midhope Castle
- Entry/Admission - Blackness Castle
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Royal Burgh of Culross
1: 266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
2: Station Rd, Dalmeny, South Queensferry EH30 9JU, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
8:45AM 266 George Street Glasgow
10:00AM Dalmeny Train Station car park
8:45am Glasgow City Center
10:00am Dalmeny Train Station
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highlander Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.