Our carefully selected walking routes were designed to showcase the best of the Cotswolds. Let us take you on a day's guided walk off the beaten track, and enjoy walking at a relaxed pace.
Your expert local guide, Andrew Guppy will bring the fascinating Cotswolds history to life.
Guided circular walk from Moreton-in-Marsh
7.2 miles/11.5 km
We walk to Longborough on the Monarch’s Way, and after a short stop for some refreshments, we continue our walk to Bourton-on-the-Hill via a stunning viewpoint for Sezincote. We visit Bourton House gardens and enjoy a leisurely lunch. Please bring packed lunch if you wish. We continue our walk to Batsford Arboretum. Here, you have the option to visit the Falconry Show at 3pm or head on back with the group to Moreton-in-Marsh.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Longborough, Longborough, Moreton-in-Marsh, Cotswolds, England
We walk to the pretty village of Longborough on the Monarch’s Way, and after a short stop for some refreshments, we continue our walk to Bourton-on-the-Hill.
Pass By: Sezincote House & Garden, Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 9AW England
We continue our walk to Bourton-on-the-Hill via a stunning viewpoint for Sezincote House and Garden, an extraordinary Indian House set amidst the Cotswold Hills.
Stop At: Bourton House Garden, Bourton-on-the-Hill, Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 9AE England
We visit Bourton House gardens, a hidden treasure and one of the finest gardens in the UK, and enjoy a leisurely lunch. Please bring packed lunch if you wish.
£8 per person (under 16’s free)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cotswold Falconry Centre, Batsford, Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 9AB England
We continue our walk to Batsford Arboretum. Here, you have the option to visit the Falconry Show at 3pm or head on back with the group to Moreton-in-Marsh.
Admission to Batsford Arboretum:
Children (4-16) £3.50
Admission to the Falconry Show:
Children (4 - 15 years): £6
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We maintain government-recommended social distancing between us and tour participants at all times. We wear face masks according to government guidance and additionally as per participants’ requests wherever possible.
- Services of an expert local guide
- Admission fee to Bourton House Gardens
- Admission fee to Batsford Arboretum and/or the Falconry Show
- Entry/Admission - Bourton House Garden
- Entry/Admission - Cotswold Falconry Centre
Moreton-in-Marsh GL56, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hikes and Bikes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.