Having walked the hills and glens for many years, all Mountain Leaders at Hillgoers are highly qualified and have a vast experience of Scotland's wilderness. We are passionate about our profession and our aim is to share this enthusiasm and knowledge with you. Our leaders take their time to guide you through the landscape, identifying flora and fauna, and providing interesting historical facts.
Safety is of paramount importance. We are fully insured, members of the Mountain Training Association and are holders of the Adventure Activities Licence.
What You'll Get
We will meet near the start point for the walk. Depending on the chosen guided walk, you could be walking for up to a full day low level or in the mountains of Scotland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Braemar, Ballater AB35, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2019 - 9/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hillgoers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.