Travel from London in comfort on a personalised adventure with an experienced Driver Guide into the West Country and gain a real insight into life in neolithic Britain around four and five thousand years ago. Learn the theories explaining why these remarkable stone circles at Stonehenge were built. After lunch explore the amazing UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath with its Roman Baths and temple and stunning Georgian architecture. Take a walking tour with your guide and discover the fascinating history of England's most fashionable city. Stop off for a cream tea at one of the famous Bath tea/coffee houses and maybe visit the Jane Austen museum.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site with an experienced driver guide. Discover the history of the neolithic peoples who constructed this remarkable edifice and learn about the theories behind its existence.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Discover the history of the Roman Britain with a visit to the baths and temple in this UNESCO World Heritage city. See Roman treasures and gain an insight into the way of life of these settlers and how they controlled Britain for 400 years.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicle has been adapted to ensure that social distancing is maintained throughout the tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Admission / Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
8 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Homer's Odysseys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.