Pass under Tower Bridge while marvelling at the city's world famous landmarks, spectacularly illuminated along the banks of the river. Enjoy great food, views and music on-board the stunning Dixie Queen.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thames River, London England
20.00 - Boarding Butlers Wharf
20.45 - Cruise departs
00:00 - Welcome in 2020!
01.15 - Boat returns to Butlers Wharf
01:30 - Guests Disembark
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age requirements: 18 years old
- Boat returns to Butlers Wharf Pier
- Cruise departs Butlers Wharf Pier
- Dress Code: Festive - Smart/casual. No jeans or trainers
- Please note due to the sheer size of this vessel she cannot cruise up river to Westminster so views of the fireworks will be limited.
- Please note that given that this event is a buffet cruise there will be limited seating on a non-allocated basis – i.e. there will not be seating for all passengers on board. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
- Near public transportation
- Age restrictions: The entry process will require everyone to present ID, regardless of their age. All guests need to be aware they need ID and have it in their hand prior to reaching the front of the queue, together with their printed e-ticket.
- The centre piece of your celebrations onboard the Dixie Queen take place beneath Tower Bridge. The raising of this iconic landmark to mark the start of 2020 provides a truly memorable moment during your starlit cruise through the city. Please note that due to Tower Bridge's location on the Thames, views of the fireworks display above the London Eye, if they can be seen, will be limited. The sheer size of the Dixie Queen means it is unable to cruise further up the river, towards the fireworks, as a result of low bridges and high tides. Tower Bridge will rise at 23:30. From approximately 23:30 to 00:30 the vessel will be positioned between London and Tower Bridge (opposite the HMS Belfast).
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a cash bar available during the event. Debit and credit card machines are available, however due to the nature of the cruise guests are advised to bring cash as the number of card machines are limited and sometimes lose signal depending on the position of the vessel on river.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- 5.5hr river boat cruise, boarding and disembarking from Butler's Wharf Pier
- Delicious Three Course Buffet
- Cash bar onboard
- Live Performance from the Band Inferno
- Welcome in the New Year from underneath Tower Bridge with a glass of bubbly & bacon sandwich
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of Veuve Chapelle on Arrival
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hospitality Line in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.