Your evening will begin with a glass of bubbles on arrival at Zizzi, while you get yourself into the celebratory spirit. Indulge in a tantalising 3 course meal, including half a bottle of wine.
London is famous for its Fireworks display over the London Eye. The Neptune Clipper provides the perfect vantage point from which to soak up the city's celebrations, soak up the atmosphere surrounded by your friends! Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of London, while being whisked away from the crowds on the river banks. When the clock strikes 12 you can celebrate with a glass of bubbles and cheers to another amazing year!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thames River, London England
An itinerary for your memorable evening:
19:15 - Dine at Zizzi, Bankside
21:15 - Depart restaurant
21:45 - Board The Neptune Clipper at Bankside Pier
22:00 - Boat departs
00:00 - Happy New Year!
00:30 - Boat returns to Bankside Pier for disembarkation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress Code: Festive - No jeans or trainers
- All details are subject to change. All pictures are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily represent the event.
- Please note that boat departure will be prompt. The boat cannot wait for latecomers.
- The London Fireworks display is to be confirmed by the Mayor of London. Whilst every endeavour to achieve a view of the fireworks will be made the positioning of the boat is entirely at the Captains discretion based on tides, river conditions or any other circumstances relating to the evening or advice received from the authorities.
- Please note that the Thames Clipper is not a Disco Cruise it is a Sightseeing Cruise however there will be background music. A cash bar will be available on the sightseeing cruise. Although there are card machines on-board, due to the nature of the cruise guests are advised to bring cash as the number of card machines are limited and sometimes lose signal depending on the position of the vessel on river. Given that the cruise is a sightseeing one it will have a limited amount of non-allocated seating.
- Please note we can only guarantee individuals will be booked on the same package if they book as a whole group. Guests may be seated on shared tables for dinner. If individuals arrive late for the meal then it may be necessary to forfeit a course in order to board the boat on time.
- Please note, this cruise is child friendly, but due to the nature of the vessel, no pushchairs are permitted on-board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Child tickets available
- Welcome drink on arrival at the restaurant (adults only)
- 3 Course dinner
- Half a bottle of wine per person (adults only)
- 2 Soft drinks (children only)
- Half a bottle of still water per person (adults only)
- New Year's Eve river cruise
- Glass of sparkling wine at midnight (adults only)
- Background music on the cruise
1: Zizzi, Mezzanine Level, Riverside Hs, Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 9HA, UK
2: Bankside, London SE1 9DT, UK
6 hours 15 minutes
Bankside, London SE1, UK
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hospitality Line in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.