This is one 90-minute walking tour you’ll never forget. Hear tales of Newcastle’s ghosts, criminals and gangsters as you walk along Dean Street, Quayside and High Bridge Street. See sights including Earl Grey's Monument, Castle Keep and Bigg Market, while learning the mysterious stories that surround them.
Please note: this is not a ghost tour. There will be no paranormal activity on this tour.
What 3 Words starting location: ///rotate.angel.monks
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grey's Monument, 26 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6AE England
The meeting point for our tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not a ghost tour and will not involve paranormal activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Iles Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.