Live a day in the life of the most famous spy in the world…James Bond. Sip Vodka Martinis, master your shooting skills and walk in the footsteps of his creator. Who knows, you may even get your own ‘00’ Licence!
You are going behind the scenes of the world’s most successful movie franchise…and playing the leading role! This incredible experience makes the dreams of every James Bond fan come true, including a splash of original Floris and his preferred tipple of a ‘Vespa’ at one of Ian Flemming’s favourite London hotel bars. Immerse yourself into the cloak and dagger world of espionage, pick-up some handy counter surveillance tips too. It wouldn’t be a day in the life of Bond without a visit to ‘Q’, so you’ll also have a session booked at our select London gun club for some target practice using a variety of weapons. An exhilarating day, real stories behind the world of 007, as we take you through the London scenes where Bond was born and immortalised in celluloid.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitehall, Whitehall, Cornwall, England
Rendezvous at Whitehall, the seat of Government - keep your wits about you 00...you never know who’s watching!
Start your day with a sparkling light brunch at the Civil Service Club on Great Scotland Yard accompanied with a mimosa or glass of bubbly.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall, Horse Guards Whitehall, London SW1A 2AX England
Mission Briefing - to be an agent - you have to know about the past, so, pay attention. We're taking you on a special tour through filming locations and historic espionage sites
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Camden Market, 32 Camden Lock Place, London NW1 8AF England
Rendez-vous with a ‘safe’ vehicle - and proceed to your appointment with “Q” where you will learn to shoot & manage your Bond weapon with confidence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jermyn Street, London England
This section is a chauffeured tour to see where Ian Lancaster Fleming was born and was inspired. Then smarten up 00! Go to Floris in Jermyn Street and get your sample ...learn the famous 89 scent perfume story whilst you are there!
• Fun’s over 00 - head down to the river and see where the enemy - MI5 live.
• Next, it’s home territory...Babylon, VX, The Citadel...the home of MI6.
• Relax 00 - you’ve earned it! Try a Vesper...shaken, not stirred!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vauxhall Bridge, London England
Fun’s over 00 - head down to the river and sees where the enemy - MI5 live
Next, it’s home territory...Babylon, VX, The Citadel...the home of MI6 before retiring to sip your Vodka Martini. You've earned it!
• With your team, make your way to St James’s Park
• Stay on your toes! A deadly and ruthless SMERSH team could be on your tail.
Escape the park...proceed to Pall Mall
Proceed to Queen Anne’s Gate - pay special attention to M's office!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- At Imagine we have worked really hard to make sure that all our experiences are fun, unforgettable and of course, safe. We follow all COVID-19 guidelines and regulations about Social distancing and Cleaning & Disinfection standards recommended by the UK Government.
- An espionage expert tour guide
- PPE kit for each guest with your own drawstring souvenir bag
- Brunch - Civil Service Club 13-15 Great Scotland Yard London, SW1A 2HJ
- Alcoholic Beverages - A choice of bubbly or Mimosa with Brunch
- Transported guided tour of London espionage sites Tips on counter surveillance techniques
- A visit to “Q” / shooting range activity using 300 rounds with the preferred weapons of Bond
- A sample of the Fleming & Bond fragrance at the original Floris family store & museum
- See the Floris Museum and its signature collection.
- Enjoy Bond’s favourite cocktail; the Vesper (alcoholic or mocktail) at The Taj
- 10% discount for any purchase in the Floris store
- Enjoy Bond’s favourite cocktail; the Vesper (alcoholic or mocktail) in a select London bar
- Coffee and/or Tea - with brunch
- Entry/Admission - Camden Market
- Entry/Admission - Jermyn Street
- Extra drinks and food at the first and last venues
The Civil Service Club, Great Scotland Yard, London SW1A 2HJ, UK
The Caxton, 1 Brewer's Green, London SW1H 0RH, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Imagine Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.