Immerse yourself in the cloak & dagger world of the second oldest profession in the world……Espionage! Dirty tricks, false flags, Black Ops…and that is just the start. You are going on a journey into the world of a spy, in the birthplace of professional espionage!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Start at the hotel that was once known as the “House of Spies” and was frequented by Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond novels.
• Queen Anne’s Gate; home of the first Head of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) the most prominent espionage personnel.
• A walk-through St James’s Park surrounded by espionage history
• Waterloo Place, the beginning of “Clubland”
• A visit to London’s “Clubland” will set the scene for the machinations and intrigue of World War II’s spies and bungling agents
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Whitehall, London SW1A 2BX England
To conclude this fascinating afternoon, relax in the company of our spy expert in an historical club in the heart of Government, Whitehall, with a Q&A session whilst sipping a Vodka Martini cocktail...shaken not stirred
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Alcoholic Beverages - Martini Vesper during your Q&A with the Espionage Expert
- Q&A with a Espionage Expert
- Walking tour including Bond filming locations and London's hidden sites associated with espionage
- Entry/Admission - Whitehall
St. Ermin's Hotel, Autograph Collection, 2 Caxton St, London SW1H 0QW, UK
Whitehall, London SW1, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Imagine Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.