Everyone across the globe is familiar with the iconic buildings, palaces and monuments of London…but how much do you really know…and is what you know the truth? Well, the reality is...probably not!
Come with us on a journey of re-discovery…in style; on a ‘London Transport, diesel engine, 97 horsepower omnibus’ AKA The Routemaster! our vintage transport will not only show us some great places, we will explore the myths and legends behind them…blow away the cobwebs of history and lay the facts bare, which are often more interesting!
We will show you a city that isn’t a city. A place of historic worship that is mis-named. Why ‘Nelson’s Column’ isn’t! some of the words and phrases familiar to us today, all have their origins in London…we even have our own language…cushty!
Then, what could be better than traditional pub fare. English pubs are famous worldwide…so come join us, we think you’ll find it Quite Interesting!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
The Centre of London's entertainment district
Pass By: Nelson's Column, Trafalgar Square, London England
During our tour you will pass Nelson's Column and find out more about this iconic London landmark
Pass By: Whitehall, London SW1A 2BX England
Whitehall; the seat of government
Pass By: Downing Street, London SW1A 2AL England
Downing Street home of the Prime Minister
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Parliament Square The Houses of Parliament
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
An Iconic symbol of London, London Eye World's Largest Observation Wheel and the County Hall area
Pass By: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
Covent Garden next to Theatreland
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
St Paul's Cathedral Fleet Street and Ludgate Hill
Pass By: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
London Bridge London's oldest bridge
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Tower of London home of the Crown Jewels
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
The London office and home of Her Majesty The Queen
Stop At: Waxy O'Connor's, 14-16 Rupert Street, London W1D 6DD England
Waxy's is a favourite haunt of Londoners and an ideal spot for a refreshing pint and some pub grub while you discuss the incredible facts you just learned
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vintage Routemaster double decker bus
- Entry/Admission - Waxy O'Connor's
The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences, 116 Piccadilly, London W1J 7BJ, UK
Waxy O'Connor's, 14-16 Rupert St, London W1D 6DD, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Imagine Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.