What You'll Get
In the morning we visit Windsor where 900 years of Royal history are waiting for you. Our experienced guide will accompany you on a walking tour of Windsor where we see what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. If the Royal flag is flying, the Queen’s at home. We have the opportunity to explore the magnificent state apartments and see how the royalty live. St George’s chapel is one of England’s most beautiful ecclesiastical buildings, and also the burial place of many kings and queens. We also take a walk over the River Thames to historic Eton, home to Britain’s most famous public school, where 18 former British prime ministers once studied.
In the afternoon we have a walking tour of Oxford, the oldest university city in England. The university is spread across the town centre among 39 separate colleges ranging in age from 50 to over 600 years.
We visit Christ Church, the grandest and most popular of all its Colleges. Founded nearly 500 years ago it has educated many big names, was used for scenes in the Harry Potter films, and is home to the smallest cathedral in the country.
During the tour we’ll hear stories about Oxford’s famous students like Bill Clinton and Lewis Carroll, and get a feel for what student life must be like. Of course no visit would be complete without a hat, tie or t-shirt from the High Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Return travel by executive coach
- Services of an experienced tour leader
- Visit Windsor, home to Windsor Castle the Queen’s weekend residence, for a walking tour of this beautiful town, and neighbouring Eton
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony outside Windsor Castle
- Guided tour of Oxford, the ‘City of Dreaming Spires'
- Guided tour of Oxford University
- Food and drinks
- Christ Church ‘Harry Potter’ College, home to England’s smallest Cathedral (optional extra charge)
Brighton - Church street, next to St. Giles college: 08:45hrs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indigo Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.