This two-hour walking tour is a moonlit special – one that is not for the faint-hearted. As you stroll through the dark passages and winding alleys of Georgian and Victorian London, prepare to meet the city's equally dark past. Be it a curse, a ghost or a murderer - all will be revealed for those brave enough to join us.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West End, London England
Starting at Tottenham Court Road, our guides will beckon you through the spooky alleys of old London. The many haunted theatres of the West End are merely the beginning. Along the way you will meet ghosts and ghouls of all kind, from the headless nobleman to lady of the night whose life was cut short. After a spooktacular two hours we will finish near Temple Station
- "The Bucket of Blood" Pub
- The setting for Harry Potter's sinister "Knockturn Alley
- The most haunted theatre in the West End
- The notorious murders that left the authorities bewildered
- The cursed heirloom that strangled its victims
and much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seven Dials Covent Garden, London WC2 England
Venture through the heart of the oldest inhabited area of West London. These are the streets of Charles Dicken's Oliver Twist and Wiliam Hogarth's infamous Gin Lane.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Face masks will be offered to all guests at the start of the tour and we have drastically cut the group size in order to accommodate social distancing whilst maintaining the best quality tour. We hope you will join us soon!
- All Insider London Tour Guides are professionally trained, have extensive knowledge and passion for the history of London.
- Tour guides' gratuities are optional.
Tottenham Court Road, Oxford St, London W1T 7RJ, UK
Temple Station, Temple Pl, Temple, London WC2R 2PH, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Insider London Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.