Shared luxury transfer service from London or Heathrow hotels to Southampton cruise terminal. Door to door service available from over 250 hotels.
About This Deal
A luxury cruise transfer from your London city centre or Heathrow hotel to Southampton cruise terminal. Uniformed drivers will collect you from your hotel reception area between 9.45am-10.30am in London city centre or Heathrow hotels between 10:30-11:00am. The exact pick up time will be confirmed after you have booked.
This is a shared transfer service using executive MPV's/Minivans with a maximum capacity of 6 people and a limit of 4 pick ups per vehicle to ensure a comfortable and efficient transfer.
Passengers can be dropped at all Southampton cruise terminals, directly at the ship, where the porters will take your luggage on board. Our scheduled arrival time is between 1.00pm & 1.30pm.
Drop is available at all Southampton Cruise Terminals, and the following Southampton hotels. Please specify in the additional comments box if you would like to be dropped off at any of the following:
Holiday Inn Southampton
Leonardo Royal Southampton Grand Harbour
Premier Inn Southampton West Quay
Ibis Budget Southampton
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 'This service is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Azamara, Cunard & Princess cruise ships are visiting Southampton.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name & ship name
- On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain drop offs. Please contact us before booking to check we can offer a drop off at your selected hotel on these dates;
- The Prudential Bike Ride London: 4th August
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats must be requested in advance
- Wheelchair accessible but must advise the supplier at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Important note regarding timings for 2021: Due to possible timed embarkation procedures for 2021 it may be necessary to amend slightly the advertised timings. This is to ensure guests arrive at the cruise terminal at their allocated embarkation time. If timed embarkation policies are introduced we will contact all customers prior to the your transfer to confirm your specific timings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Port drop-off
We collect from any London city centre hotel/Airbnb property and selected Heathrow Airport hotels. Your driver will collect you from your hotel reception between 09:45-10:30. Exact time will be confirmed after booking.
Southampton, UK - Drop off is at Southampton Cruise Terminals. Upon arrival in Southampton you will walk straight to the check in desk where porters will take care of your luggage, ensuring it is delivered to your cabin.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.