Step on to the authentic films sets from the Harry Potter film series where the magical franchise came to life! Enjoy this full day tour with entry to the Warner Bros. Studio, travelling by air-conditioned touring bus. This tour includes collection from your cruise terminal and drop off at all London city centre hotels, selected London train stations, Heathrow airport hotels and terminals. This service is only available when the Disney Magic cruise ship is docking in Dover.
About This Deal
You will be met as you exit the ship by International Friends staff, who will direct you to the coach. We plan to leave Dover between 08:30am - 10:00am (depending on ship arrival time) - you will be contacted in advance of your tour to confirm your exact meeting time.
The journey from the cruise terminal to the Warner Bros. studio is approximately 2 and half hours. We plan to stop en route in a service station with bathroom facilities, shops and restaurants.
You will be driven in an air conditioned touring bus for a magical day out at Warner Bros Studio Tour, a truly unique attraction that that allows you to experience the magic that has gone into creating one of the most successful franchises of all time, we plan to spend 3 - 3.5 hours at the studio.
The Studio tour includes;
The Forbidden Forest, perhaps the darkest addition to the sets at the Studios
The magnificent Great Hall
You will also have the chance to explore some of the most iconic sets from the film series including Dumbledore’s office, the Ministry of Magic, Diagon Alley, 4 Privet Drive, and the Weasley kitchen, plus many, many more.
Discover behind the scenes secrets and learn how intricate prosthetics and make up transformed human actors into the creatures we see throughout the films.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank, the newest and largest expansion at the Studios to date!
Arrival in London & Heathrow
Please be advised that separate vehicles are often used for drop offs in Heathrow & London to ensure our service is as efficient as possible. The tour aims to begin drop offs in Heathrow around 18:30 and Central London around 19:00 - 19:30. We can drop off at any London city centre accommodation, Heathrow airport terminals and the vast majority of Heathrow Airport hotels. We can also drop passengers off at Victoria Coach/train station, Kings Cross/St.Pancras station and Paddington station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will be contacted in advance with your exact pick up time - we strongly recommend checking your emails prior to the cruise departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- Professional guide
- Port pickup
- Heathrow drop-off (selected hotels only)
- London City Centre hotel drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Food and drinks
Dover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.