- Door to door return transfers to the Studios from London city centre in executive vehicle
- A two hour small group (maximum 8 people) guided tour at the Studios with expert guides. Followed by free time to enjoy the studios at leisure!
-Exclusive photo opportunities, four free photographs and a free video
- Complimentary hot meal & drink with reserved seating, souvenir lanyard, Butterbeer with keepsake cup & a Studio guidebook
- If your group size is 3+ people, a private vehicle is guaranteed!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Upon arrival at the Warner Bros Studio Tour, you will be directed to the Deluxe Tour meeting point then onto the lobby to collect your entry tickets and
souvenir lanyard. You will then meet your expert guide to begin your journey into the behind-the-scenes world of Harry Potter.
Your Deluxe ticket to the The Making of Harry Potter includes a two hour guided tour through the authentic sets, props and costumes, where you will learn behind-the-scenes secrets at the studios where the magic came to life. After stepping onto the authentic stone floor in the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall, you will receive the unique opportunity to return to the door to the Great Hall for a photo opportunity - exclusively available as part of your Deluxe package.
After strolling down Diagon Alley and peeking inside Ollivanders and Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, you can marvel at the intricate miniature scale model of Hogwarts castle, where your guided tour ends. A hot meal and drink will then be served a in one of the Studio Tour cafes, included as part of your VIP experience. Then, re-enter the Studio for a 3 hour self guided visit, where you can revisit your favourite sets and pose for souvenir photographs.
Your VIP visit to the Warner Bros Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter will conclude in the Studio Tour lobby where, after browsing the studio shop, you can collect a complimentary souvenir guidebook as a memento of your visit. Your driver will then meet you at our desginated parking area, ready for the journey back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Services of a professional chauffeur to and from the Studios
- A two hour guided tour at the Studios where the Harry Potter films came to life!
- Round trip transportation from Central London
- Lunch at The Warner Bros Studio Tour London
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Note that all guiding on this tour will take place at the Warner Bros Studios only
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any London city centre (Zone 1) hotel. Please contact us if you are not staying in Zone 1 and we will confirm your meeting point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.